Friday, March 21, 2008

Calgary To Baldy.

Whoa, where have the last few months gone. I have been keeping busy out at the Banff Centre for the Arts where I got a work study position till the end of September. I thought I might put up this video that I took just before Christmas of my trip down to my uncles cabin in BC. More info after the video.



A trip of ~750 kms, roughly 9 hours of driving, presented as a 30 minute timelapse. My trip went through through Banff National park, The Kicking Horse and Rogers Pass, then down through the Okanogan Valley to Oliver, where I turn off and head up Mt Baldy to my uncles cabin. The approximate route map is here. Oh, and in case you are curious as to where you are, heres a list of times that should help you out.

* Canmore (3:37)
* Banff Park Gates (3:49)
* Banff (4:14)
* Lake Louise (6:05)
* Field (7:00)
* Golden (8:57)
* Rogers Pass Snowsheds (12:25 & 13:25)
* Revelstoke (14:56)
* Sicamous (18:03)
* Grindrod (19:05)
* Vernon (20:48)
* Kelowna (22:26)
* The Kelowna Bridge (23:15)
* Westbank (23:45)
* Peachland (24:42)
* Summerland (25:24)
* Penticton (25:54)
* Okanagan Falls (26:38)
* Oliver (27:27)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.